Rite of Christian Initiation Adults
- If you are a person who is not baptized. . .
- If you are a baptized person who has not received the sacrament of Reconciliation, First Holy Communion or Confirmation. . .
- If you are a person who has been away from the Church and want to be reincorporated into the Catholic Community…
- If you are a person who has received the sacraments but wants to be enriched in her/his Catholic Faith…
- If you feel the Lord inviting you to deepen your relationship with Him, take the first step now.
Registration forms are available in the Rectory Office. If you have a non-Catholic spouse or friend who may be interested in becoming Catholic, extend an invitation to him or her to explore the RCIA process. The length of the process varies for each person depending on his/her individual circumstances.
Please come to the Rectory Office to register.
Classes start on Thursday, September 29th, 7 to 8:15 p.m. in the Parish Hall.